- Use up to 80% less energy
- Last up to 10 times longer
- Average lifetime savings = $30
- Produce up to 90% less heat
- Are eco-friendly because they conserve energy
Monday, November 15, 2010
Savings with a Twist
By now you have probably seen all sorts of CFLs out on the market. There are plenty of options available now in all sorts of shapes and sizes. And if you're not a big fan of the twisted bulb look, some bulbs are now being covered with globes to look more like traditional light bulbs. But beware of the off-brand bulbs not given an ENERGY STAR® endorsement because even though these may cost less initially, they do not last near as long so will need replacing sooner.